DM876: Graph Drawing
Students taking the course are expected to:
• have knowledge of basic data structures
• have knowledge of basic algorithms for processing data and manipulating data structures
• be able to determine the complexity of algorithms and to apply optimization strategies
Expected learning outcome
Exam element a)
The exam consists of a number of practical assignments submitted during the course and a written examination.
Eksamensformen ved reeksamen kan være en anden end eksamensformen ved den ordinære eksamen.
Indicative number of lessons
- Intro phase (lecture, class hours) - Hours: 24
- training phase: Number of hours: 24, including examination hours 24
- Small projects aiming to visualize real world graph data sets by implementing learned graph drawing algorithms
- Study of specialized graph drawing algorithms based on scientific papers